Surface-mountable LED wall profile for LED strips. You can use this profile for indirect lighting. Dot reflections of the LED strip will not show since the edge of the profile is higher than LED strip. The cover above the LED strip will prevent dust from settling over LEDs. Mounting is done with mounting clips which you can fasten with screws on the wall and push the profile in place. Profile snaps well into place and sticks firmly on the wall. Finish installation with end caps.
The plastic cover of this profile is frosted and it lets through about 70-90% of the light.
This profile is sold out for now. 45° wall profile is in stock. Check it out here.
- High quality anodized aluminum profile
- High quality UV protected polycarbonate (plastic) cover included
- Suits well for Ledtek LED strips
- Suitable for max 12 mm LED strip
- Included 1 endpiece with a hole, 1 solid endpiece and 4 metallic mounting clips
- Stylish finish for LED strips
- Absorbs the heat away from LED strip well (lifetime of LED strip lengthens)
- Protects the LED strip from collisions and other external elements
- LED strips
- General lighting from walls
- Lighting exhibitions
- Hotel lighting
- Restaurant lighting
- Homes and public spaces decor lighting
Contents of the package:
2 m LED profile, 1 piece
2 m cover, 1 piece
End pieces, 2 pcs
Mounting clips, 4 pcs