Surface-mountable LED aluminum profile / LED profile for LED strips. This is one of our most popular LED profiles. Used especially in kitchen interspace installations. Several kitchen furniture suppliers and electricians use this LED profile. For mounting you may use mounting clips or drill holes in the profile and fasten with screws. Finish installation with end caps.
The difference between covers (frosted is most popular):
Light transparency – Clear cover ca. 95%
Light transparency – Frosted cover ca. 70-90%
Light transparency – Opal ca. 50%
- High quality anodized aluminum profile
- High quality UV-proof polycarbonate (plastic) cover
- Cover included
- Height only 7mm
- Suits well for Ledtek LED strips
- LED strip maximum width 12mm (profile groove width 12.2 mm)
- Profile has been anodized which means that it is also suitable for outdoor use. Does not corrode.
- Stylish finish for LED strips
- Absorbs the heat away from LED strip well (lifetime of LED strip lengthens)
- Protects the LED strip from collisions and other external elements
- LED strips
- For kitchen interspace lighting
- Shelf space edges
- Lighting exhibitions
- Hotel lighting
- Restaurant lighting
- Homes and public spaces decor lighting
LED profile, 1 pcs
Profile cover, 1 pcs
End pieces closed and with a hole, both 1 piece.
Plastic mounting clip, 4 pcs
There are no reviews yet.