Recess-installable LED profile for LED strips. This one is a recessed version of the popular 1715 LED profile. The benefit of this profile is that the plastic cover will be further away from the LED strip and thus the normal LED strip spottiness will not be as apparent as it is in lower-frame profiles. The light has more time to propagate evenly. For mounting you can use the mounting clips or drill holes in the profile and fasten with screws. Finish installation with end caps.
The plastic cover of this profile is frosted and it lets through about 70-90% of the light.
- High quality anodized aluminum profile
- High quality UV protected polycarbonate (plastic) cover included
- Suits well for Ledtek LED strips
- Inner groove has room for 12.2 mm wide LED strip.
- Included 1 end piece with a hole, 1 end piece sealed and 4 plastic mounting clips
- Stylish finish for LED strips
- Absorbs the heat away from LED strip well (lifetime of LED strip lengthens)
- Protects the LED strip from collisions and other external elements
- LED strips
- Lighting exhibitions
- Hotel lighting
- Restaurant lighting
- Homes and public spaces decor lighting
Contents of the package:
2 m LED profile, 1 piece
2 m cover, 1 piece
End pieces, 2 pcs
Mounting clips, 4 pcs
There are no reviews yet.